Thursday 25 September 2014

Affirmations for Good Health



Quaid-E-Azam Said "Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, and your values become your destiny."

Many people believe this to be true - that you are your beliefs and so you must believe good things in order to make them come true for yourself. Affirmations are positive thoughts that you must say out loud to yourself every day, in order to guide your thinking and improve your life. By doing this, you rewire your brain to believe that nothing is impossible. Studies have shown that like exercise, affirmations can trigger the release of endorphins in your body and create new clusters of positive thought.

In fact, there are several studies that have demonstrated the power of the mind over the body. It is manifested in a phenomenon called the placebo effect, whereby people are made to believe that they are being given medicines, but they are actually being given fake pills that have no medical benefits whatsoever. Many of these patients have reported feeling much better and some have even been cured. This happens even though they have not taken any medicines at all, but because their mind has been convinced that they are going to get better.

If you would like to give this method a try, you can make your own affirmations, or search for affirmations to help you with other areas of your life, or start out with some of these basic affirmations:
• I am a healthy person.
• I love taking care of my health.
• My body is healthy, strong and energetic.
• My mind is healthy, positive and optimistic.
• I eat healthy food every day so that I can remain healthy.
• I love exercise and I exercise every day so that my body can stay healthy.
• My body is working perfectly, my immunity is strong and I do not have any diseases.

Say these to yourself at least once a day, out loud and with conviction. You can even print them or write them out and stick them in your room or at your workplace, in a place where you will see them often. You can also record yourself saying them and play this recording every night before you sleep - your mind is at its most impressionable when you are sleepy and you will absorb them subconsciously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment